Thursday 14 March 2013

Ye olde strong man illustration

Another one of my Indie Royale illustrations has recently hit the IR website and this time it's for the upcoming "Mighty Bundle" which of course I cannot say anything about until it goes live when all will be revealed!

It's funny when you create artwork as you can sometimes go through a couple of rough sketches, maybe try a few ideas out, but this one had none of that. I mean what's to do when 'old fashioned strong man lifting weights' is requested? All I needed was a nice cuppa tea and off I went a doodling...

As with most of my recent work it was sketched, inked and painted in MyPaint and then cropped for export using GIMP.

I do so enjoy using quality Open Source software.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Hobeka shop to buy some cool stuff... Pixeltastic!!!!


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.