Tuesday 22 November 2011

Retro Gamer & GamesTM Interviews


So I did this interview recently for Retro Gamer magazine where I answered a few questions about my days at Sensible Software and the joys to be had creating art on the wonderful Commodore Amiga.
 

Issue 94: Art Attacktasticles!!!
Come to think of it the interview isn't that recent now but just like the good old London buses you wait ages for one and two come along, so not only am I in the 94th issue of Retro Gamer I've also just given an interview for GamesTM who are doing a feature on us  bods at Sensible Software.

I believe this issue of Retro Gamer is still available on back issue for the sum of £4.99 + P&P. 
 

4 comments:

  1. You need to tweet this so I can retweet it.

    I believe that is the main point of twitter,yes?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall take your advice mate and will do so shortly. My reclusive mode flag has been set to on for too long recently.

    ;)

    Tweeting this tonight,(said in my bestest Kenneth Williams voice)
    (Comment V2.0) lol

    ReplyDelete

Visit the Hobeka shop to buy some cool stuff... Pixeltastic!!!!


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.