Thursday 17 March 2011

I was on the radio I was.. last Friday to be precise @ 9pm..



So there I was last Friday having a cuppa tea when out of the blue at zero hour I read an email asking if I would like to be a guest on a football themed radio show called "Cafe Calcio" on London based Resonance 104.4 FM. The subject of discussion was 'Games' which for me meant only one thing,  Sensible Soccer!!!
What could I say?? 

I had a great time meeting the gang (in the pub) Chris Dixon, Chris Roberts and David Stubbs and fellow guest Daniel Tatarsky who's knowledge of Subbuteo was mind blowing to say the least which is probably why he wrote a book about it. (Amazon linky here)

The music at the start doesn't last too long so don't do what my mum did and think you're listening to the wrong podcast! ahh bless...
http://cafecalcio.posterous.com/cafe-calcio-ii-the-sixth-podcast-are-there-an

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Hobeka shop to buy some cool stuff... Pixeltastic!!!!


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.